PBMV Balloon Catheter
SYM BALLOON KIT COMPONENTS
Maximum working Pressure - 280 kpa
Brust Pressure - 450 kpa
indication & direction for use
Mitral Valve Stenosis Directions for use (summary)
- After Inserting the guidewire into the left atrium, expand atrial septal puncture with the dilator.
2. Insert the balloon catheter with balloon stretching tube incorporated.
3. Place the balloon at the valvular opening using the stylet.
4. Inflate the distal portion of the balloon to place it at the valvular opening.
5. Inflate the entire balloon to expand the opening of the valve.
Note 2: This procedure should be carried out only by physicians trained and qualified in PTMC techniques
Note 3: Use of this procedure is recommended only in facilities where cardic surgery can be performed within a reasonable period of time.